[mou] cc: re: [mnbird] cedar avenue bridge

KCTEPO00@smumn.edu KCTEPO00@smumn.edu
Sat, 14 Oct 2006 13:43:59 -0500

Jim (and others), =

I lived just across the river from the Cedar Avenue NWR unit (in Eagan)=
 until August, and heard Tufted Titmouse regularly almost every morning=
 through the spring and on ocassion through the summer.  I never saw it but=
 I believe it/they've been around near the river valley this year.  =

Kyle TePoel
Saint Paul, MN

On Saturday, October 14, 2006 11:25 AM, james otto wrote:

>Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 11:25:18 -0500
>From: james otto
>To: mou-net@cbs.umn.edu, mnbird@lists.mnbird.net
>Subject: [mnbird] cedar avenue bridge

 brief look at what was a possible Tufted Titmouse.This morning&nbsp;in the=
 parking lot&nbsp;at&nbsp;Old Cedar Avenue Bridge,&nbsp;as I was=
 sitting&nbsp;inside my car, a bird lit briefly in a tree. The face was=
 pale and back was gray with peach color on the flanks. It then flew off=
 and I was unable to relocate it. I am aware this would be a rare occurance=
 but those who bird the area be on the lookout.</DIV>
><DIV=
 class=3DRTE>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n=
bsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Jim Otto</DIV></div><br=
 clear=3Dall><hr> <a href=3D"http://g.msn.com/8HMBENUS/2752??PS=3D47575"=
 target=3D"_top">All-in-one security and maintenance for your PC.=A0 Get a=
 free 90-day trial! </a> </html>