[mou] NW MN Gray Jay(s)

Mark Otnes markotnes@msn.com
Wed, 18 Oct 2006 10:15:35 -0500

I would suggest checking a nice grove just to the north of Syre in Norman
County.  It's on the east side of Highway 32 across from a small cemetery.
In the early 90's I had a gray jay there in October I believe.  I've also
had Townsend's solitaire in that grove.

The habitat there is excellent, it's full of cedars and conifers, and it has
a stream running through it.

Mark Otnes
Fargo ND
701-241-4191