[mou] Crow Wing County Little Gull

B W wielandba@yahoo.com
Wed, 18 Oct 2006 15:08:35 -0700 (PDT)

--0-503374016-1161209315=:49765

Molly Malecek and I observed a 1st winter Little Gull at the Ironton sewage treatment ponds today at 1 P.M.  We were not able to relocate the Sabine's Gull posted there from yesterday.  The LIGU was mixed in with a flock of approx. 80 Bonaparte's Gulls.

Ben Wieland

Ben Wieland
Deep Portage Learning Center
2197 Nature Center Dr. NW