[mou] new web site

Scott Goihl asgoihl@earthlink.net
Sun, 10 Sep 2006 14:02:40 -0500

------=_NextPart_31782122101451919240284

Hi my name is Scott Goihl. I take photos for a feature in the St. Paul Pioneer press called spot it. It's an educational piece that runs in the Sunday Great Outdooors section -birds, bugs etc. I've gotten quite a few requests to see a web site from birders. So I fianlly got around to starting one. Nothing profesional yet, just something I put together with my earthlink account. It's a start.

http://home.earthlink.net/~asgoihl/scottgoihlphotography/

Scott Goihl
asgoihl@earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.
------=_NextPart_31782122101451919240284

<HTML style="FONT-SIZE: x-small; FONT-FAMILY: MS Sans Serif"><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=windows-1251">
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2900.2963" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<P>
<DIV>Hi my name is Scott Goihl. I take photos for a feature in the St. Paul Pioneer press called spot it. It's an educational piece that runs in the Sunday Great Outdooors section -birds, bugs etc. I've gotten quite a few requests to see a web site from birders. So I fianlly got around to starting one. Nothing profesional yet, just something I put together with my earthlink account. It's a start.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A href="http://home.earthlink.net/~asgoihl/scottgoihlphotography/">http://home.earthlink.net/~asgoihl/scottgoihlphotography/</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Scott Goihl</DIV>
<DIV><A href="mailto:asgoihl@earthlink.net">asgoihl@earthlink.net</A></DIV>
<DIV>EarthLink Revolves Around You.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<P></P></BODY></HTML>
------=_NextPart_31782122101451919240284--