[mou] Jaeger Central

James Mattsson mattjim@earthlink.net
Wed, 20 Sep 2006 22:41:37 -0500

------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8

Hope this is not overkill, but while Doug Kieser and I overlapped with several other birders previously mentioned by others today, Doug and I tallied no fewer than 20 sightings of jaegers between 1:30-6:30pm. While some of these no doubt were repeats, I estimate seeing at least 6 different individuals based on plumage. The highlight, of course, was the Pom chasing and nearly striking a probable juvenile Sabine's Gull. Glad Doug and I made the last minute decision to give Duluth a shot today. Hope this amazing array of birds continues throught the weekend.

Jim
Eagan
------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8

<HTML style="FONT-SIZE: small; FONT-FAMILY: Times New Roman"><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=windows-1251">
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2900.2963" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<P>
<DIV>Hope this is not overkill, but while Doug Kieser and I overlapped with several other birders previously mentioned by others today, Doug and I tallied no fewer than 20 sightings of jaegers between 1:30-6:30pm. While some of these no doubt were repeats, I estimate seeing at least 6 different individuals based on plumage. The highlight, of course, was the Pom chasing and nearly striking a probable juvenile Sabine's Gull. Glad Doug and I made the last minute decision to give Duluth a shot today. Hope this amazing array of birds continues throught the weekend.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Jim</DIV>
<DIV>Eagan</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>