[mou] Purple Sandpiper photos

shawn conrad dingermcduff@hotmail.com
Fri, 29 Sep 2006 21:00:48 -0500

The location where Patrick reports seeing the Purple Sandpiper also where I
saw it around 11:30 today.  It's easy enough to find, but after Rick H.
departed, I went to the beach where the bird is most easily visible from and
took a GPS waypoint in case that would help someone out.

47* 21.044
94* 12.311

I used WGS 84.

Shawn Conrad