[mou] Re: [mnbird] Around the Metro

Paul Pedersen ppedersen6@charter.net
Tue, 6 Feb 2007 08:59:45 -0600

Here's a link to a page that might be interesting reading during the
"birdless"  times. It's called "Dastardly Duos" Help in identifying
those hard to separate species. Most of the articles are on birds we
could only hope to have here in MN but some are MN related.

Paul Pedersen

http://www.tucsonaudubon.org/birding/duos.htm