[mou] Crosby, Ft. Snelling, Cargo Rd.

Matt Pierce matt@itascacg.com
Sat, 10 Feb 2007 13:58:32 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_0682_01C74D1B.8CF8A670

Went to Crosby this morning to look for the Barred Owl. I normally see =
one in the spruce grove near the confluence of the MN and Mississippi =
Rivers (across from eastern end of Pike Island) but no luck (it was a =
little late - around 11 AM). I did find a Pileated WP, many Red-Bellied =
WPs and a few American Tree Sparrows. On the walk out I came across the =
gang of robins reported by Linda.
Left Crosby to try and see the Snowy on Cargo Road. No luck with the =
Snowy but on the way over got a great look at the male Kestrel near Ft. =
Snelling (reported by Linda late this week) and a nearby juvenile =
Red-Tailed Hawk. Also saw an adult Red-Tailed at the intersection of =
Hwys 62 and 77.

Matt

------=_NextPart_000_0682_01C74D1B.8CF8A670

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Went to Crosby this morning to look for =
the Barred=20
Owl. I normally see one in the spruce grove near the confluence of the =
MN and=20
Mississippi Rivers (across from eastern end of Pike Island) but no luck =
(it was=20
a little late - around 11 AM). I did find a Pileated WP, many =
Red-Bellied WPs=20
and&nbsp;a few American Tree Sparrows.&nbsp;On the walk out&nbsp;I came =
across=20
the gang of robins reported by Linda.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Left Crosby to try and see the Snowy on =
Cargo Road.=20
No luck with the Snowy but on the way over got a great look at the male =
Kestrel=20
near Ft. Snelling (reported by Linda late this week) and a nearby =
juvenile=20
Red-Tailed Hawk. Also saw an adult Red-Tailed at the intersection of =
Hwys 62 and=20
77.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Matt</FONT></DIV>

------=_NextPart_000_0682_01C74D1B.8CF8A670--