[mou] MOU Membership

Dennis/Barbara Martin dbmartin@skypoint.com
Wed, 14 Feb 2007 21:14:30 -0600

Hi,

After requesting photos on this listserve for Minnesota Birding, I have
received inquiries regarding MOU and our magazine, Minnesota Birding.

Being a member of MOUnet is not being a member of the Minnesota
Ornithologists' Union.  If you are a member of the MOU, you will receive
issues of The Loon (4 issues) and Minnesota Birding (6 issues) each year.
These issues are sent by U.S. Mail, they are not electronic.

If you wish to become a member of the MOU you can go to the website at
www.moumn.org. and click on contact us to join the MOU.

If you have any additional questions regarding becoming a member, you can
e-mail to membership@moumn.org

If you have any questions regarding Minnesota Birding, please contact me at
newsletter@moumn.org

Barb Martin
Editor
Minnesota Birding