[mou] Carolina Wren Carol

alyssa tiger150@comcast.net
Mon, 26 Feb 2007 15:04:27 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_004F_01C759B7.68CA15B0

As I was hunched over, eating my cereal, my ears picked up a sound. =
"Shh!" I said to my dad, "Listen!" And there it was, the beautiful wren =
song! This was at 7:15am, and it was fairly close to our house. The song =
sounded rather different than that of the typical Carolina Wren song =
I've heard. Firstly, it was not as bubbly, but it was rather reminisent =
of a thrush song (lazy and slurred.) The syllables were, instead of the =
staccato "tea-kettle", it was more like "toil-y". It was a pretty low =
pitch and had each syllable trilled. What a wonderful way to start my =
day!

Alyssa DeRubeis
Golden Valley
------=_NextPart_000_004F_01C759B7.68CA15B0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>As I was hunched over, eating my =
cereal, my ears=20
picked up a sound. "Shh!" I said to my dad, "Listen!" And there it was, =
the=20
beautiful wren song! This was at 7:15am, and it was fairly close to our =
house.=20
The song sounded rather different than that of =
the&nbsp;typical&nbsp;Carolina=20
Wren song&nbsp;I've heard. Firstly, it was not as bubbly, but it was =
rather=20
reminisent of a thrush song (lazy and slurred.)&nbsp;The syllables were, =
instead=20
of the staccato "tea-kettle", it was more like "toil-y". It was a pretty =
low=20
pitch and had each syllable trilled. What a wonderful way to start my=20
day!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Alyssa DeRubeis</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Golden =
Valley</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_004F_01C759B7.68CA15B0--