[mou] Mower County - Spotted Towhee & Cottonwood County - Green-tailed Towhee - Updates - 2/27/07

CRAIG MANDEL EgretCMan@msn.com
Wed, 28 Feb 2007 02:45:57 -0600

2/27/07

Spent the day checking out the two Towhee locations in Southern Minnesota
with the following results.

Spotted Towhee - Mower County - 7:15 - 10:00 am - We were unsuccessful in
our attempt to see this bird, but the home owner did see it several times on
the 26th.  So it is still most likely in the area.

Green-tailed Towhee - Cottonwood County - Noon - 12:20 pm - This bird was
much more cooperative, being observed twice below the feeders for about 5
minutes at a time during our short visit.

Craig Mandel, Minnetonka, MN
EgretCMan@msn.com