[mou] green tailed towhee

Ann and Manley Olson a_molson@unidial.com
Sun, 07 Jan 2007 18:25:25 -0600

Giving feed to those who have rare birds at their feeders is a great
practice.When I had a varied Thrush two years ago, Sharon Stiteler
brought a bag of seed from her store which I gave to the two neighbors
in whose yards the bird spent more time. They were glad to get it and
very appreciative and somewhat surprised that birders would do this. I
think anything we can do to show our thanks helps build goodwill for
birding.
Manley Olson
Falcon Heights