[mou] Solitaire in Afton/snwy & eur-c doves in Wabasha

Dennis/Barbara Martin dbmartin@skypoint.com
Sat, 13 Jan 2007 20:45:15 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_00CB_01C73753.BAB3B060

We also were at the Snowy Owl and ECD's right before Linda Sparling, I =
guess.  Looked for gulls on the river as far south as Winona with no =
success.  Everything is frozen and I would presume the gulls went south =
instead of north to open water around Red Wing.  In that area we only =
saw solitary flying gulls and no groups.  The most gulls were at Point =
Douglas.

We would presume that the kittywake has not been seen since Thursday as =
nobody posted on having found it on Friday.  With two days headstart it =
could easily be in the Quad Cities by now.

Dennis and Barbara Martin
dbmartin@skypoint.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20