[mou] Pt Douglas/Prescott

Steve Weston sweston2@comcast.net
Sat, 13 Jan 2007 23:11:10 -0600

I visited Pt. Douglas (Washington Co) /Prescott (Wis) this afternoon about
an hour before Paul Budde.  Saw most of the birds that Paul saw, although I
missed the Long-tailed Duck.  I saw two immature Thayer Gulls, but not the
adult.  Also, close in to the Prescott shore were Coots, six Trumpeter Swans
and a Tundra Swan.  The close proximity to each other and the shore made for
an easy comparison study.

At Shaar's Bluff near Hastings I found a male eastern Bluebird, which has
been hanging around in the crab apples for at least a couple of weeks.

sweston2@comcast.net