[mou] Directions to Rosy Finches (again)

Karen Sussman ksussman@lcp2.net
Fri, 19 Jan 2007 15:46:56 -0600

--Apple-Mail-26--190027801

Ben Yokel asked me to post a request for directions to the Rosy Finches
since he is embarrassed to admit that he hasn't been to see them yet.
We are planning a trip this weekend to finally take care of business.
Any help in this endeavour would be appreciated.
(We haven't seen the Towhee either but we're too lazy to drive that far
since neither of us are state listers and we've seen them before...)
Karen
Karen Sussman  ksussman@lcp2.net
--Apple-Mail-26--190027801

to post a request for directions to the Rosy Finches since he is
embarrassed to admit that he hasn't been to see them yet.

We are planning a trip this weekend to finally take care of business.

Any help in this endeavour would be appreciated.

(We haven't seen the Towhee either but we're too lazy to drive that
far since neither of us are state listers and we've seen them
before...)

Karen</fontfamily>

ksussman@lcp2.net</fontfamily>
--Apple-Mail-26--190027801--