[mou] N Shrike at French Reg Park, Plymouth, MN

Alex Cruz cruzcolibri@yahoo.com
Sat, 20 Jan 2007 14:36:52 -0800 (PST)

--0-1984872748-1169332612=:30790

Dan Karvonen and I spotted a N Shrike perched atop a dead snag at French Regional Park in Plymouth. It was seen at the northern end of a frozen bay north of the boat ramp parking and beach. The bird was seen around 3:45 pm, today. Other birds seen were Bald Eagle (earlier ind day), Mallard, Red-bellied and Downy Woodpecker, Black-capped Chickadee, and American Crow--pretty bird poor but a glorious day to be walking with a small dog on inlets that are normally reserved for Muskrats.

  Keep looking up,
  Alex Cruz
  Crystal, MN

TV dinner still cooling?
--0-1984872748-1169332612=:30790

<DIV>Dan Karvonen and I spotted a N Shrike perched atop a dead snag at French Regional Park in Plymouth. It was seen at the northern end of&nbsp;a frozen bay north of the boat ramp parking and beach. The bird was&nbsp;seen around&nbsp;3:45 pm, today. Other birds seen were Bald Eagle (earlier ind day), Mallard, Red-bellied and Downy Woodpecker, Black-capped Chickadee, and American Crow--pretty bird poor but a glorious day to be walking with a small dog on inlets that are normally reserved for Muskrats.</DIV>  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>  <DIV>Keep looking up,</DIV>  <DIV>Alex Cruz</DIV>  <DIV>Crystal, MN</DIV><p>&#32;

<hr size=1>TV dinner still cooling?<br><a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49979/*http://tv.yahoo.com/">Check out "Tonight's Picks"</a> on Yahoo! TV.
--0-1984872748-1169332612=:30790--