[mou] Barrow's update (no Gyr)

Hagsela@aol.com Hagsela@aol.com
Sun, 28 Jan 2007 19:53:28 EST

--part1_cfc.83da110.32ee9f88_boundary

The adult male Barrow's Goldeneye was found Sunday, January 28 in front of
the condominiums in Prescott, just south of the bridge.   I saw him at around
Noon with a small group of Common Goldeneyes.   Several of us had been searching
for him for over an hour at Freedom Park, but the location by the condos was
a much better look - and he was still on the MN side!
     When I drove by 180th and Donnelly mid-morning there were absolutely no
ducks or geese anywhere - and so no Gyrfalcon.   I searched from that area up
to Cty. 42 near Scharr's Bluff and did not see anything.
     Linda Sparling
     Hennepin County

--part1_cfc.83da110.32ee9f88_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Gen=
eva" FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" SIZE=3D"2">The adult male Barrow's Goldeneye was f=
ound Sunday, January 28 in front of the condominiums in Prescott, just south=
 of the bridge.&nbsp;  I saw him at around Noon with a small group of Common=
 Goldeneyes.&nbsp;  Several of us had been searching for him for over an hou=
r at Freedom Park, but the location by the condos was a much better look - a=
nd he was still on the MN side!<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; When I drove by 180th and Donnelly mid-morning ther=
e were absolutely no ducks or geese anywhere - and so no Gyrfalcon.&nbsp;  I=
 searched from that area up to Cty. 42 near Scharr's Bluff and did not see a=
nything.<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Linda Sparling<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Hennepin County</FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=
=3D"Geneva" FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" SIZE=3D"2"></FONT></HTML>

--part1_cfc.83da110.32ee9f88_boundary--