[mou] Aitkin County update

Warren wenelson@mlecmn.net
Sat, 17 Mar 2007 21:13:46 -0500

I had to work today but after work I went out for a while. I found 2
BLACK-BACKED WOODPECKERS  and 1 NORTHERN THREE-TOED WOODPECKER on Aitkin
County Road 3, 5 miles to the west of the junction of C.R.1 and C.R.3.
Birds were right beside the road in the low area on the south side of
the road. Also, at 7:15 this evening I had a GREAT GRAY OWL on Aitkin
County Road 18. Its was sitting on the first telephone pole to the east
of the Hebron Cemetery. Other birds seen included GRAY JAY, RUFFED
GROUSE, COMMON REDPOLL and GOLDEN-CROWNED KINGLET.    Warren Nelson