[mou] Gyr, L. Byllesby action

Hagsela@aol.com Hagsela@aol.com
Mon, 19 Mar 2007 05:25:46 EDT

--part1_c95.c122f57.332fb11a_boundary

Thanks to two gentlemen named Jim I finally saw the Gyrfalcon on Hwy 55 at
mile marker 216.   I forgot to note the time, but it was around 4:00.   He made
a kill in the flock of geese/ducks to the south of Hwy 55.
Lake Byllesby seemed pretty busy today with lots of comings and goings.
While I was there at 12:30 (West end) I saw two white phase Snow Geese and 12
Greater White-fronted Geese, along with two Cackling Geese and a good assortment
of ducks.
I saw 2 Turkey Vultures flying up the St. Croix River from Afton SP at about
5:30.
The wetland just southeast of Hastings on Ravenna Trail (10th St. from Hwy 61
in town turns into Ravenna Trail) was open with a decent mix of water fowl
and the added advantage of providing a nice break from the wind.
Linda Sparling

**************************************
 AOL now offers free
email to everyone.  Find out more about what's free from AOL at http://www.aol.com.

--part1_c95.c122f57.332fb11a_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Gen=
eva" FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" SIZE=3D"2">Thanks to two gentlemen named Jim I fin=
ally saw the Gyrfalcon on Hwy 55 at mile marker 216.&nbsp;  I forgot to note=
 the time, but it was around 4:00.&nbsp;  He made a kill in the flock of gee=
se/ducks to the south of Hwy 55.<BR>
Lake Byllesby seemed pretty busy today with lots of comings and goings.&nbsp=
;  While I was there at 12:30 (West end) I saw two white phase Snow Geese an=
d 12 Greater White-fronted Geese, along with two Cackling Geese and a good a=
ssortment of ducks.<BR>
I saw 2 Turkey Vultures flying up the St. Croix River from Afton SP at about=
 5:30.<BR>
The wetland just southeast of Hastings on Ravenna Trail (10th St. from Hwy 6=
1 in town turns into Ravenna Trail) was open with a decent mix of water fowl=
 and the added advantage of providing a nice break from the wind.<BR>
Linda Sparling</FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Geneva" FAMILY=3D"SANSS=