[mou] Salute to Afton birders

Bill Litkey blitkey@usfamily.net
Sun, 25 Mar 2007 21:18:11 -0600

It was so heartening to find the host of birders at Afton this morning observing
respect for this private property by remaining near the roadways and away from
buildings.  I appoached the morning with trepidation wondering how it was all going
to play out since I wasn't able to secure permission from anyone for us to be there.
Besides the reason that we are all there, we are also projecting some kind of image
to the public.  I feel some good p.r. was shown as there was friendliness exhibited
to boat owners and dog walkers there.  Nice going everyone !

Bill Litkey

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! -- http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---