[mou] Aitkin Conty this last weekend

Warren wenelson@mlecmn.net
Sun, 25 Mar 2007 23:58:19 -0500

My brother, sister-in-law and I birded around the county and found  a
few interesting things. Along Aitkin County Road 18, we found 2
SHORT-EARED OWLS about 1 and 2/10 th miles east of highway 169 and 2
BARRED OWLS , the first on Pietz's Road about 1/4 mile north of C.R.18
and the second near the Hebron Cemetery. Also seen this weekend: 3
NORTHERN SHRIKES, SNIPE, SNOW GEESE, TRUMPETER SWANS, TUNDRA SWANS,
SANDHILL CRANES, EASTERN BLUEBIRDS, NORTHERN PINTAILS, BLACK DUCKS,
COMMON MERGANSERS, HOODED MERGANSERS, TREE SPARROWS.
Warren Nelson