[mou] Boreal Forests and birds

R.D. Everhart everhart at black-hole.com
Fri Apr 11 19:37:12 CDT 2008

Hey everybody,

   I recently heard an interview with Jeff Wells, the author of
Birder's Conservation Handbook on a Scientific American podcast.  It
was quite good and had a positive message. The focus of much of the
podcast is the North American Boreal Forest and it's importance to
birds. I have added a link to the podcast on my blog at:

http://minnesotabirdnerd.blogspot.com

  Lots of juncos and a lone Fox sparrow trying to ride out this lousy
weather in my backyard under the feeder. Luckily it sounds like this
slush will be gone by Monday.

Hang in there.

Roger Everhart
Apple Valley, MN