[mou] Photo Website Update

Linda Krueger lkrueger at umn.edu
Fri Jun 1 21:01:01 CDT 2007

Kevin and I have updated our website with lots of new photos.  To see the
newest ones, highlight and click "New Photos" found at the top of the home
page for the website.  Be sure and go to the second page of newest photos as
well (right arrow on the newest photos thumbnails page).

This time we've added the following:

Great Blue Heron (in flight taking branches to a nest and a photo taken at a
Great Blue Heron Rookery)

Green Heron

Great Egret

American White Pelican

Common Loon

Canada Goose (and Gosling)

American Coot

Ring-necked Duck (in flight)

Pied-billed Grebe (some of him with a Sun Fish)

Greater Yellowlegs

Spotted Sandpiper

Sandhill Crane (taken at Crex Meadows in Grantsburg, Wisconsin)

Killdeer (in flight)

Ring-necked Pheasant

6 week old Bald Eagle (taken at Pig's Eye Island)

Cliff Swallows gathering mud

Mourning Dove

American Robin

House Finch

Common Grackle

American Goldfinch

Cedar Waxwing

Chipping Sparrow

Song Sparrow

Yellow-bellied Sapsucker

Red-tailed Hawk (in flight)

Swainson's Hawk (in flight - taken at the Rosemount water tower on Hwy 42)

Wild Turkey (daily visitors to our frontyard!)

Painted Turtle

Common Green Darner Dragonflies (in flight)

I also want to report that the Osprey were on their nest today at Black Dog
Road.

Happy birding :-)

Linda and Kevin Krueger

Photo website: