[mou] Birder's Diary input to Seasonal Report

David A. Cahlander david at cahlander.com
Thu Jun 14 14:20:12 CDT 2007

Do you use Thayer's Birder's Diary to keep track of your records?  Do you want to submit these records to the seasonal report?  Read on:

Currently we are able to accept input to the seasonal report from AviSys users, and there is one Birder's Diary user that contributes sightings to the seasonal report.

I would like to make a general interface between Birder's Diary and the seasonal report software.  If you are in the group mentioned above, let me know and send me a small sample of the file that you get when you request an export of records.

Thanks.
---
David Cahlander david at cahlander.com Burnsville, MN 952-894-5910