[mou] Pishing (or is it spishing)

Pastor Al Schirmacher pastoral at princetonfreechurch.net
Tue Jun 19 11:33:35 CDT 2007

How effective do you find pishing to be?

Sometimes I think we pish just to keep ourselves busy while waiting for the
target bird to pop up - seems like we can go days without the desired
response - then there are days like today, when casual pishing drew in
Mourning, Golden-winged, Blue-winged, Chestnut-sided Warblers with little
effort (latter three in same tree).

Which leads to the questions of:  How much should we pish?  Are there times
when pishing should be avoided?

Wondering while working on Sunday's message about prayer,

Al Schirmacher
Princeton, MN
Mille Lacs & Sherburne Counties