[mou] In Favor of Pishing

Judith Sparrow jsparrow at centurytel.net
Wed Jun 20 01:12:10 CDT 2007

Hi MOU Birders,

I was a participant on Steve Weston's field trip to Miesville Ravine on
Sunday, June 17, and  vehemently support Steve's positive comments about the
success of "pishing".  I was very impressed with how often his somewhat
softly voiced  "pishing" brought out the birds for us to see close-up.
Thank you, Steve!

Judith Sparrow
Prescott, WI

"The world is a book, and those who do not travel, read only a page."
--Saint Augustine of Hippo (A.D. 354-430)