[mou] Benton County Tonight

Nathan Schirmacher natester166 at hotmail.com
Fri May 11 20:21:58 EDT 2007

Tonight my Dad and I went birding in Benton county highlights were.*Swainsons Hawk about 1 mile from the intersection of Benton 4 and 7. It flew over the road and perched in tree for a little bit.*Eared Grebe this was at Gilman sewage ponds. Flew off when we drove in unfortunately.*12 species of shorebirds including Stilt Sandpipers,Dunlin, and Pectoral at the Cr 25 ponds. There was a Short-billed Dowitcher and at least 15 Wilson's Phalaropes at Foley ponds.It was an enjoyable couple hours of birding. Nathan SchirmacherMille Lacs County(PS if you have any questions on directions feel free to write.)