[mou] warbler winers

james otto jlotto1 at msn.com
Fri May 11 20:44:12 EDT 2007

  This is my last 5 year history of warbler species numbers as of May 10th.
    2002-20 species
    2003-20 species
    2004-18 species
    2005-11 species
    2006-15 species ( this turned out to be my highest total for a year of
32 species )
This year I'm at 18 species. I think we have a natural tendency to rush the
migration because of our passion to see these jewels . It's a wonderful time
of the year, but we must be patient.  Amitedlly, we will be more challanged
due to early leaf out. Oh how fun these next few weeks wil be.

                          Jim Otto