[mou] a postscript and additions

linda birds at moosewoods.us
Thu May 17 00:54:50 EDT 2007

In a recent post about Murphy-Hanrehan, I neglected to mention the
cuckoo that was heard by the first pond next to the ski trail that
starts by the Hanrehan parking lot. It was still calling there on few
subsequent visits, including this afternoon.

The ceruleans there made not a sound today. However, there was a water
thrush next to the trail in the cerulean's area. We also enjoyed a
fabulous close-up of a blue-winged warbler; every time he sang, his tail
vibrated with his throat!

(We also enjoyed an evening walk at Ritter Farm Park. I believe the
findings from there will be reported by Jen Vieth.

Linda Whyte