[mou] Connecticut and Golden-winged warbler help

Karen Schweitzer karens at iptv.org
Mon May 21 11:07:47 CDT 2007

Hi there,
We are guests on the MOU-NET, and are Iowa Birders who are looking for recent sightings of Connecticut and Golden-winged warblers.  These are two of only four species of warblers we lack on our North American life-lists so we're making a spring pilgramage to look for 'em.  We’ll be up in the Sax-Zim Bog area and would like directions to locations where they’ve been seen this season or reliably in past seasons.  I remember seeing some postings that appeared on IA-Birds LISTSERVE last year.  Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Karen Schweitzer

Des Moines, IA

karens at iptv.org<mailto:karens at iptv.org>