[mou] National Eagle Center - Wabasha MN

Wenger, Char CAWenger at landolakes.com
Mon Oct 29 08:33:18 EDT 2007

I would like to put in a plug for the National Eagle Center in Wabasha,
MN.  They just recently moved into their new beautiful building along
the banks of the Mississippi in Wabasha MN.  My husband and I stopped in
over the weekend and it is truly a testament to the efforts of many
dedicated people to have a place to honor and study our national bird.
There are large windows overlooking the river, a second story deck and a
deck outside on the river.     They have three Bald Eagles that live
there and are used for educational purposes.  They told us yesterday
that they will soon be receiving a Golden Eagle.  Next weekend is a
celebration for the dedication of the outside deck and also to kick off
the annual migration of eagles and tundra swans.

It is a great addition to our Minnesota birding heritage and a wonderful
resource center.

Check it out at www.nationaleaglecenter.org.

Charlotte Wenger
cawenger at landolakes.com