[mou] more on Median Arrival Dates

Chuck Cole cncole at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 13 21:09:21 CST 2008

Why not publish as a draft and enlist member help for corrections.  That
would make the basic info available and take a step towards completion.  Put
it on the we site and annotate with revision and update dates.  It might
take quite a while longer than since 1975 before MOU forms omnicient working
group to make and release a perfect version that isn't subject to some
uncertainty due to changing times.

Chuck