[mou] Montana birding

jeff fischer tiercel63 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 3 11:18:54 CDT 2008

For those who are interested, I am in the process of posting pics from our trip out to Montana and Wyoming, that we took from May 15 to the 25, to my blog  http://ecobirder.blogspot.com. We did some birding at Medicine Lake NWR, Bowdoin NWR and Yellowstone. Some of the species that we took pictures of, are western meadowlark, western kingbird, barrow's goldeneye, eared grebe in breeding plumage, American avocet, Wilson's and red-necked phalaropes, willet, marbled godwit, black-necked stilt, mountain bluebird, American kestrel, golden eagle, prairie falcon as well as many other birds. We also took pictures of mammals such as elk, bison, marmot, badger, black bear, grizzly bear, coyote and wolves, which I will also be posting.

This is not a pitch to sell anything. I just like to share pictures of birds and animals with other people who enjoy them. If this is not your thing I apologize and hope that this post was not a waste of your time.

Thanks,
Jeff Fischer
http://ecobirder.blogspot.com