[mou] Advertising in Minnesota Birding for Janaury-February 2009

Dennis and Barbara Martin dbmartin at skypoint.com
Mon Sep 8 19:13:07 CDT 2008

If you are planning to advertise in Minnesota Birding, either with an ad or an insert, for a
festival being held in January or February 2009, you should place the ad or insert in the November/December 2008 issue.

Minnesota Birding is printed and mailed by the University of Minnesota and, as can be expected, we are not their first priority.  We had the September/October issue at the University in plenty of time, but it was delivered well after September 1st because of other University business.

We try very hard to get the newsletter in our members' homes by the 1st of the month of the issue, but it is something we cannot guarantee when it is out of our hands.

So, again, please place your ads in the November/December issue for programs and festivals held in January and February 2009.

The deadline for ads and inserts is September 20th.

Thank you

Barb Martin
Editor
Minnesota Birding