[mou] Downy woodpecker at my hummingbird feeder

Xlntartist@aol.com Xlntartist@aol.com
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 07:13:53 EDT

--part1_1d7.d790a1e.2c43ea71_boundary

I situated a hummingbird feeder over an old flat topped bird feeder, and sure
enough, orioles started landing on the flat top and drinking out of the
hummingbird feeder.  Recently, a female downy woodpecker, after feeding at the
peanut feeder, hops over to the flat top roof of the old feeder and drinks out of
the hummingbird feeder.  Has anyone else ever seen this?

--part1_1d7.d790a1e.2c43ea71_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">I situated a hummingbird feeder over an old flat toppe=
d bird feeder, and sure enough, orioles started landing on the flat top and=20=
drinking out of the hummingbird feeder.&nbsp; Recently, a female downy woodp=
ecker, after feeding at the peanut feeder, hops over to the flat top roof of=
 the old feeder and drinks out of the hummingbird feeder.&nbsp; Has anyone e=
lse ever seen this?&nbsp; </FONT></HTML>

--part1_1d7.d790a1e.2c43ea71_boundary--