[mou] Dakota Co collared Dove

Blaine Avocet13@charter.net
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 08:21:13 -0500

Good Morning all,

 I just returned from the grain elevators in Farmington and found a Eurasion
Collared Dove. It was on the dirt road next to the elevators in town. And
quickly flew towards the Burger King. I lost track of it at this point but
it should still be around. Unfortunately I had some frozen product in my
vehicle for a customer so I couldn't stay but am going back to try and
refind now. 8:00 and wil let you now if I can refind it.
 Also as a note I didn't have time to rule out Turtle Dove but with the
increasing sightings of Collared dove I doubt this is the case.. And a bit
overdue for a sighting in the metro area..

Good Luck
Blaine seeliger
Avocet13@charter.net
612-414-0214