[mou] Scissor-tailed Flycatcher - Two Harbors, Lake Co.

Jim Lind jimlind@lakenet.com
Sat, 24 May 2003 21:16:21 -0500

When I got home this evening I had a message from members of Kim
Eckert's birding weekend trip about a Scissor-tailed Flycatcher seen
in Two Harbors this afternoon.  Sharon and I relocated the bird at
dusk along the walking trail out in front of the lighthouse near the
breakwall at Agate Bay.  It was actively foraging along the lakeshore
and near the fence south of the lighthouse.  It didn't seem to mind
all the tourists, so hopefully it will hang around for a little
while.

Jim Lind
Two Harbors