[mou] Lesser black-backed back

Chet Meyers chetmeyers@visi.com
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 17:59:57 -0600

Move to:

                                                                Message 1 of
11 (New)

      From:
             MAILER-DAEMON@visi.com (Mail Delivery System)
         To:
             chetmeyers@visi.com
       Date:
             12 Nov 2003, 05:49:43 PM
    Subject:
             Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

    This is the Postfix program at host brea.mc.mpls.visi.com.

    below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

    delete your own text from the message returned below.

                            The Postfix program

    <mon-net@cbs.umn.edu>: host biosci.cbs.umn.edu[134.84.144.2] said: 550
        <mon-net@cbs.umn.edu>: User unknown in local recipient table

      Reporting-Mta: