[mou] MOU Volunteers

Dennis/Barbara Martin dbmartin@skypoint.com
Tue, 3 Aug 2004 21:28:53 -0500

I am writing this to encourage MOU members to volunteer at the
State Fair Booth.

I noticed that Bob Dunlap has put out a second email asking for volunteers
and the amount of slots filled does not seem to be much more than was shown
in his first email.

Volunteering at the State Fair Booth only requires 4 hours of your
time.  Your entry to the fair and parking are free.  I promise you
that you will receive much more in return, from the people you
speak with, than you will give.  You will meet people who have
different levels of interest in birds and birding.  You will meet
people who will be glad that there is someone there to answer
a question that has been bothering them for some time.  You will
have fun and you will be able to do something for the MOU.

I hope that all of you will consider volunteering your time and that
Bob is overrun with volunteers.  In case you are wondering, yes
we volunteer for this event each year and we always have a
good time.

Dennis and Barbara Martin
dbmartin@skypoint.com