[mou] Varied Thrush

Ann and Manley Olson a_molson@unidial.com
Thu, 02 Dec 2004 13:02:46 -0600

I just had a brief look at a Varied Thrush in our yard about 12:30 It
was perched on an electrical wire.We saw it for about a minute.Given the
dark breast band ,I think it was an adult male.A first for our
yard;there have been two others within a few blocks over the years.We
are at 1974 West Summer Street in Falcon Heights,just south and east of
the community park on Cleveland and RoselawnAccess only from
Roselawn..From Roselawn take either Autumn or Prior south
 to Summer.West on Summer one block.Tan house on corner of Summer and Moore.
Will post if it shows up again
Manley Olson
651-644-2848