[mou] New Melanistic Great Gray Owl

Karen Sussman ksussman@lcp2.net
Sun, 5 Dec 2004 17:21:11 -0600

--Apple-Mail-2--572380024

This afternoon at about 4:15pm there was a melanistic Great Gray Owl at
mile marker 74 on Highway 53 Northeastern St Louis County.
There was also a Hawkowl at mile marker 37 on Highway 53 at 3:30 pm.  I
don't remember seeing one there before.
Karen Sussman  ksussman@lcp2.net
--Apple-Mail-2--572380024

about 4:15pm there was a melanistic Great Gray Owl at mile marker 74
on Highway 53 Northeastern St Louis County.

There was also a Hawkowl at mile marker 37 on Highway 53 at 3:30 pm.
I don't remember seeing one there before.  </fontfamily>

ksussman@lcp2.net</fontfamily>
--Apple-Mail-2--572380024--