[mou] Great Gray Owls

Jamie Bergerson jamianb@yahoo.com
Mon, 27 Dec 2004 17:41:46 -0800 (PST)

--0-1906181766-1104198106=:97745

I realize that Great Gray sightings are not unusual right now, but I have a greater concern.

I have hit 2 Great Grays in the past 3 weeks with my car ( I communte daily between Duluth and Grand Rapids on Highway 2).  I have begun watching for the owls and I am seeing them atop utility poles on a fairly regular basis.

Is there anything I can do to avoid having any more birds fly into my car (other than not driving at all)?  I'm really upset by these incidents and want to do what I can to avoid killing any more of these beautiful birds.

Jamie Bergerson

 Meet the all-new My Yahoo! – Try it today!
--0-1906181766-1104198106=:97745

<DIV>I realize that Great Gray sightings are not unusual right now, but I have a greater concern.&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I have hit&nbsp;2 Great Grays in the past 3 weeks with my car ( I communte daily between Duluth and Grand Rapids on Highway 2).&nbsp; I have begun watching for the owls and I am seeing them atop utility poles on a fairly regular basis.&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Is there anything I can do to avoid having any more birds fly into my car (other than not driving at all)?&nbsp; I'm really upset by these incidents and want to do what I can to avoid killing any more of these beautiful birds. </DIV>
<DIV><BR>Jamie Bergerson</DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Meet the <a href="http://my.yahoo.com">all-new My Yahoo!</a> – Try it today!
--0-1906181766-1104198106=:97745--