[mou] Sax Zim Jan 4 great grey et al

Pamela Marie Deerwood pmdeerwood@visi.com
Tue, 06 Jan 2004 19:05:15 -0600

--------------000407040501000603090202

Dear fellow birders and nature observers,

During our New Year's trip to the northshore of Lake Superior and
northern Minnesota,
in the Sax-Zim wonderland
on  Sunday, January 4, 2004 we saw :
1 Great Grey Owl (3 PM, north side of Co Hwy 133, 4.5 miles east of Hwy
7 on a lower branch of a Northern White Cedar about 6-8 feet above the
ground)
1 Rough Legged Hawk (2:45 PM, south side of Co Hwy 133, 5.1 miles east
of Owl Aveneue)
2 mature bald eagles (3:15 PM.  north side Co Hwy 133, 5.5 miles east of
Hwy 7 perched in tree by power line crossing Co Hwy 133)
1 mature bald eagle flying (2:45 PM, south side Co Hwy 133, 5.2 miles
east of Owl Avenue)

About 40 pine siskins observed coming to  feeders of Northern Lights
Roadhouse Restaurant just south of Beaver Bay on morning of January 4, 2004.

(photographs taken of great grey and 2 bald eagles perched in a tree)

1 mature bald eagle observed flying on January 2, 2004, I-35 about 1
mile north of Kettle River (North of Kettle River rest stop & south of
Sturgeon Lake exit).

Best wishes to all,
Pamela Deerwood and John Arthur
Hopkins, MN
Email: pmdeerwood@visi.com

--------------000407040501000603090202

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
<title></title>
Dear fellow birders and nature observers,<br>
During our New Year's trip to the northshore of Lake Superior and
northern Minnesota,&nbsp; <br>
in the Sax-Zim wonderland <br>
on&nbsp; Sunday, January 4, 2004 we saw :<br>
1 Great Grey Owl (3 PM, north side of Co Hwy 133, 4.5 miles east of Hwy
7 on a lower branch of a Northern White Cedar about 6-8 feet above the
ground)<br>
1 Rough Legged Hawk (2:45 PM, south side of Co Hwy 133, 5.1 miles east
of Owl Aveneue)<br>
2 mature bald eagles (3:15 PM.&nbsp; north side Co Hwy 133, 5.5 miles east
of Hwy 7 perched in tree by power line crossing Co Hwy 133)<br>
1 mature bald eagle flying (2:45 PM, south side Co Hwy 133, 5.2 miles
east of Owl Avenue)<br>
About 40 pine siskins observed coming to&nbsp; feeders of Northern Lights
Roadhouse Restaurant just south of Beaver Bay on morning of January 4,
2004.<br>
(photographs taken of great grey and 2 bald eagles perched in a
tree)<br>
1 mature bald eagle observed flying on January 2, 2004, I-35 about 1
mile north of Kettle River (North of Kettle River rest stop &amp; south
of Sturgeon Lake exit).<br>
Best wishes to all,<br>
Pamela Deerwood and John Arthur<br>
Hopkins, MN<br>
Email: <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
 href="mailto:pmdeerwood@visi.com">pmdeerwood@visi.com</a><br>

--------------000407040501000603090202--