[mou] Sprague's Pipit--Cottonwood County

John Hockema jhockema@hotmail.com
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 22:02:06 -0500

4/30/04--9:51 p.m.

Greetings:

Bob Dunlap called me 1/2 hour ago wanting me to post a Sprague's Pipit that
he, Jake Musser, and Rick Hoyme found this evening at Red Rock Prairie,
Cottonwood County.  They studied the bird from 7:00-7:30 p.m.

Directions:  Park at the west end near TNC sign that reads Red Rock Prairie.
  Walk, I believe, in the short grass which leads to a fence.  They found it
west of the fence.  They did not hear the bird vocalize.  That's all I know.
. .

Good Luck!

John Hockema
NE Rochester