[mou] SORRY!:RE: Central Minnesota Birding Report - White-faced Ibis

Houghton, Timothy D. tdhoughton@stcloudstate.edu
Sun, 2 May 2004 12:59:10 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C4306F.2BD18FC2

Obviously I got the directons wrong to the Ibis--I'm sorry if I misled =
anyone. Ignore my previous posting and go to Herb's. I went to the lake =
I mentioned and, guess what, found no Ibis!