[mou] another good day for birding

Steve and Sherry Watson watsup@boreal.org
Thu, 13 May 2004 11:10:42 -0700

	Hello all,
I took another hike this morning to see that we still have thousands of
sparrows around our land.  On the back I saw five rose-breasted
grosbeaks, four males, and on the feeder this morning their were six,
four males.  All the different sparrow species are still hanging around.
I saw a gorgeous male bay-breasted warbler on the back today which
happens to be one of the most elusive warblers for myself and is also my
second favorite warbler species to the black-throated blue.  I found a
few blue-headed vireos, several black-throated green warblers,
orange-crowned, yellow-rumped, N. waterthrush, and ovenbird.  A pair of
greater yellowlegs flew over this morning as well.  Good birding to all

Josh Watson
Grand Marais

---