[mou] BBWP/Bemidji S.P.

Pat DeWenter hoocooks4you@yahoo.com
Sun, 30 May 2004 09:04:11 -0700 (PDT)

--0-695843542-1085933051=:81431

I just realized I have been sending my MOU posts to the wrong address.  This is the second last one I posted to MnBird and tried sending to MOU-net.

A walk at Bemidji S.P. in Beltrami Co. this morning found us the following species among others:

   Black-backed Woodpecker - found on some snags just before the entrance to the boardwalk.
   Yellow-bellied Flycatcher
   Least Flycatcher
   Eastern Kingbird
   Eastern Phoebe
   Eastern Wood Pewee
   Red-breasted Nuthatch
   Swainson's Thrush
   Veery
   Nashville Warblers - many
   Chestnut-sided Warblers - plentiful
   American Redstarts - more than plentiful
   Black-throated Green Warblers
   Yellow Warblers
   Northern Parula
   Magnolia Warblers - many
   Yellow-rumped Warblers
   Black and White Warblers- several
   Common Yellowthroat - several
   Wilson's Warbler
   Ovenbird - several

Pat DeWenter
Bemidji/Beltrami Co.
mailto:hoocooks4you@yahoo.com

--0-695843542-1085933051=:81431

<DIV>I just realized I have been sending my MOU posts to the wrong address.&nbsp; This is the&nbsp;second last&nbsp;one I posted to MnBird and tried sending to MOU-net.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 ?>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD>
<DIV>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 ?>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD>
<DIV>A walk at Bemidji S.P. in Beltrami Co. this morning found us the following species among others:</DIV>
<UL>
<LI><STRONG>Black-backed Woodpecker - found on some snags just before the entrance to the boardwalk. </STRONG>
<LI>Yellow-bellied Flycatcher
<LI>Least Flycatcher
<LI>Eastern Kingbird
<LI>Eastern Phoebe
<LI>Eastern Wood Pewee
<LI>Red-breasted Nuthatch
<LI>Swainson's Thrush
<LI>Veery
<LI>Nashville Warblers - many
<LI>Chestnut-sided Warblers - plentiful
<LI>American Redstarts - more than plentiful
<LI>Black-throated Green Warblers
<LI>Yellow Warblers
<LI>Northern Parula
<LI>Magnolia Warblers - many
<LI>Yellow-rumped Warblers
<LI>Black and White Warblers- several
<LI>Common Yellowthroat - several
<LI>Wilson's Warbler
<LI>Ovenbird - several</LI></UL></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></DIV></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><BR><BR><DIV>
<P>Pat DeWenter<BR>Bemidji/Beltrami Co.<BR><A href="mailto:hoocooks4you@yahoo.com">mailto:hoocooks4you@yahoo.com</A></P></DIV><p>
--0-695843542-1085933051=:81431--