[mou] another Great Gray-and another new yard bird- Melrude, St Louis Co

Byokel@aol.com Byokel@aol.com
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 23:42:00 EST

--part1_59.1998c2de.2eb86a18_boundary

The owl was hunting this morning along Co Rd 59, 1 mile east of Hwy 53, along
with several rough legs and bald eagles.  I will have to allow extra time to
get to work in the morning if this keeps up.
On 10-15 I saw my third new yard bird of the fall -- a somewhat out-of-place
sharp tailed grouse -- #205 for our yard list!
Ben Yokel
Melrude, MN

--part1_59.1998c2de.2eb86a18_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">The owl was hunting this morning al=
ong Co Rd 59, 1 mile east of Hwy 53, along with several rough legs and bald=20=
eagles.&nbsp; I will have to allow extra time to get to work in the morning=20=
if this keeps up.<BR>
On 10-15 I saw my third new yard bird of the fall -- a somewhat out-of-place=
 sharp tailed grouse -- #205 for our yard list!<BR>
Ben Yokel<BR>
Melrude, MN</FONT></HTML>

--part1_59.1998c2de.2eb86a18_boundary--