[mou] RE: [mnbird] From Fillmore County

Alt, Mark Mark.Alt@bestbuy.com
Thu, 9 Sep 2004 14:01:08 -0500

My theory is that the next big push of a Cold front weather system from
the NW will push an awful lot of birds in front of it - it would be a
great day to be on Stony Point on the North Shore!  Looking at the clear
radar nationwide, who knows when that will be!

Mark Alt
Manager of Project Management
Supply Chain Transformation Office
Best Buy Co., Inc.
Mark.Alt@bestbuy.com=20
(w) 612-291-6717
(Cell) 612-803-9085
-----Original Message-----
From: mnbird-admin@lists.mnbird.net
[mailto:mnbird-admin@lists.mnbird.net] On Behalf Of Warren Woessner
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2004 1:44 PM
To: Nancy Overcott; Mnbird post
Subject: RE: [mnbird] From Fillmore County

I agree...Labor Day weekend is usually my "best" fall warbler counting
weekend. This last weekend I managed only 7 species at Rice Creek Park
in Anoka Cnty and it was like pulling (hen's) teeth. And I don't see
anyone else, at least not in the central or south parts of the state,
reporting any big numbers of species (or even big numbers)
Warren Woessner