[mou] WI PT & Park Pt.

Mike Hendrickson smithville4@charter.net
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 15:22:21 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_001A_01C4A181.1ED64AF0

This morning at WI Pt. was fogged in completely with SE winds. While =
driving dow nthe road to the end of WI Pt. I ran into several birders.  =
There were a lot of grounded warblers and other migrants al lover along =
the road. I talked to a few of the birders and some saw a male =
Black-throated Blue Warbler and some other birders found a Saw Whet Owl =
in the pines. Overall there were a ton of migrants all over the place.

Some birders from GreenBay told me that on Tuesday at the Superior Entry =
they saw two Sabine Gulls (Adult and Juvenile). Yesterday they had a =
adult Sabine Gull and a Artic Tern.

I was at Park Pt. this afternoon and scanned the lake for over an hour =
and saw a few terns and Bonaparte's Gulls but not as many as yesterday. =
The winds are from the SE and will be switching to the W to the NW thru =
this weekend. I saw a lto of migrants along the road inside Park Pt. but =
I heard from toher birders that this morning there were a lot of =
warblers down there.=20

Mike Hendrickson
------=_NextPart_000_001A_01C4A181.1ED64AF0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D4>This morning at WI Pt. was =
fogged in=20
completely with SE winds. While driving dow nthe road to the end of WI =
Pt. I ran=20
into several birders.&nbsp; There were a lot of grounded warblers and =
other=20
migrants al lover along the road. I talked to a few of the birders and =
some saw=20
a male Black-throated Blue Warbler and some other birders found a Saw =
Whet Owl=20
in the pines. Overall there were a ton of migrants all over the=20
place.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D4></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D4>Some birders from GreenBay =
told me that=20
on Tuesday at the Superior Entry they saw two Sabine Gulls (Adult and =
Juvenile).=20
Yesterday they had a adult Sabine Gull and a Artic Tern.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D4></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D4>I was at Park Pt. this =
afternoon and=20
scanned the lake for over an hour and saw a few terns and Bonaparte's =
Gulls but=20
not as many as yesterday. The winds are from the SE and will be =
switching to the=20
W to the NW thru this weekend. I saw a lto of migrants along the road =
inside=20
Park Pt. but I heard from toher birders that this morning there were a =
lot of=20
warblers down there. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D4></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D4>Mike=20
Hendrickson</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_001A_01C4A181.1ED64AF0--